Since the master smith Johann Rockinger founded the company in 1875, ROCKINGER has played a decisive role in shaping the technical development of trailer couplings, and the brand name has come to stand for the highest product quality in this field.
|1875||Founded by Johann Rockinger.|
|1927||The "safety coupling for HGVs", the first fully automatic ROCKINGER trailer coupling, is developed.|
|1973||Trailer couplings for use in agriculture and forestry are incorporated into the range.|
|1985||Relocation to new premises in North Munich.|
|1991||Acquisition of ROCKINGER Anhängerkupplungen GmbH Wechmar, then the leading trailer coupling company in Eastern Europe.|
|2001||Acquisition of ROCKINGER by JOST|